Creation.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Creation.

Post by sanshoe on Tue May 01, 2012 10:39 am


God was missing for six days. Eventually, Michael, the archangel, found him, resting on the seventh day.
Michael asked, "Where have you been?"
God smiled deeply and proudly pointing down through the clouds,
"Look, Michael. Look what I've made."
Archangel Michael looked puzzled, and said, "What is it?"
"It's a planet," replied God, and I've put life on it. I'm going to call it Earth and it's going to be a place to test Balance."
"Balance?" inquired Michael, "I'm still confused."


God explained, pointing to different parts of Earth.
"For example, northern Europe will be a place of great opportunity and wealth, while southern Europe is going to be poor. Over here I've placed a continent of white people, and over there is a continent of black people. Balance in all things."
God continued pointing to different countries. "This one will be extremely hot, while this one will be very cold and covered in ice."
The Archangel, impressed by God's work, then pointed to a land area and said, "What's that one there?"
"Oh That's Yorkshire, the most glorious place on earth. There are beautiful mountains, rivers and streams, lakes, forests, hills, and plains. The people from Yorkshire are going to be handsome, modest, intelligent, and humorous, and they are going to travel the world.
They will be extremely sociable, hardworking, high achieving, carriers of peace, and producers of good things"
Michael gasped in wonderment and admiration, then asked,
"But what about balance, God? You said there would be balance."
God smiled, "You’re right. Ya see next to Yorkshire is Lancashire. Just wait till you see the pillocks I’ve put there."
avatar
sanshoe
Extreme contributor
Extreme contributor

Posts : 892
Join date : 2012-04-22
Age : 68
Location : Right here..Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Creation.

Post by satrat on Wed May 02, 2012 6:57 am

So Sanshoe your trying to be the next Salman Rushdie lol! The death threats will come Laughing
avatar
satrat
Senior member
Senior member

Posts : 730
Join date : 2012-04-22
Age : 70
Location : Beverley East Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Creation.

Post by sanshoe on Wed May 02, 2012 9:05 am

Are you a Lancashire lad satrat?????

You could always swap the last line around. I'm waiting for simples reply...
avatar
sanshoe
Extreme contributor
Extreme contributor

Posts : 892
Join date : 2012-04-22
Age : 68
Location : Right here..Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Creation.

Post by satrat on Wed May 02, 2012 10:53 pm

@sanshoe wrote:Are you a Lancashire lad satrat?????

You could always swap the last line around. I'm waiting for simples reply...
Et Tu sanshoe I feel thy daggers point in my heart.so take thy dagger and cut me through and you will see Yorkshire through and through the pain the pain lol!

_________________
East Riding of Yorkshire
avatar
satrat
Senior member
Senior member

Posts : 730
Join date : 2012-04-22
Age : 70
Location : Beverley East Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Creation.

Post by leseil612 on Thu May 03, 2012 8:29 pm

@satrat wrote:So Sanshoe your trying to be the next Salman Rushdie lol! The death threats will come Laughing

Personally I cannot see anything wrong with the post. LOL
avatar
leseil612
Senior member
Senior member

Posts : 265
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 71
Location : Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Re: Creation.

Post by sanshoe on Thu May 03, 2012 8:49 pm

@leseil612 wrote:
@satrat wrote:So Sanshoe your trying to be the next Salman Rushdie lol! The death threats will come Laughing

Personally I cannot see anything wrong with the post. LOL

Neither could I !!!!! Surprised
avatar
sanshoe
Extreme contributor
Extreme contributor

Posts : 892
Join date : 2012-04-22
Age : 68
Location : Right here..Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Creation.

Post by satrat on Fri May 04, 2012 5:41 am

@sanshoe wrote:
@leseil612 wrote:
@satrat wrote:So Sanshoe your trying to be the next Salman Rushdie lol! The death threats will come Laughing

Personally I cannot see anything wrong with the post. LOL

Neither could I !!!!! Surprised
Bugger off you two ROTFLMAO

P.S just e-mailed your addresses to everyone in Lancashire ROTFLMAO
avatar
satrat
Senior member
Senior member

Posts : 730
Join date : 2012-04-22
Age : 70
Location : Beverley East Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Creation.

Post by sanshoe on Fri May 04, 2012 10:45 am

East Yorkshire now.... lol!
avatar
sanshoe
Extreme contributor
Extreme contributor

Posts : 892
Join date : 2012-04-22
Age : 68
Location : Right here..Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Creation.

Post by leseil612 on Fri May 04, 2012 9:47 pm

@satrat wrote:
@sanshoe wrote:
@leseil612 wrote:
@satrat wrote:So Sanshoe your trying to be the next Salman Rushdie lol! The death threats will come Laughing

Personally I cannot see anything wrong with the post. LOL

Neither could I !!!!! Surprised
Bugger off you two ROTFLMAO

P.S just e-mailed your addresses to everyone in Lancashire ROTFLMAO

Lucky for us they can't read. lol!
avatar
leseil612
Senior member
Senior member

Posts : 265
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 71
Location : Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Re: Creation.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum