Anyone but Broad !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anyone but Broad !!!

Post by Alby on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:11 am

This is the Aussie in me... But I never warmed to Broad... at all !! He always had that smug superior appearance... Then he gets wickets to rub our noses in it !! (sour grapes ?... yep)
And  Prior ... Not a keepers bootlace ! Being a keeper I will always go hard at them. Hey even Haddin.. He's been average. improved these last couple of tests.
I still see teams take on guys who can bat better than they can keep'

Congrats guys. Your boys played better when it counted and that's what great teams do. Our batsmen choked. I don't see a 'team' You guys have it at this period in time. Make the most of it. It won't last.

On to the next... There might be a few a few changes in our line-up. I think a couple of the bowlers are carrying injuries. Harris was brilliant but had no support at the other end.

The one test I thought we'd win the weather got us. Can't see us doing any better. Moral is shot.
Alby

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone but Broad !!!

Post by satrat on Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:38 pm

Alby wrote:This is the Aussie in me... But I never warmed to Broad... at all !! He always had that smug superior appearance... Then he gets wickets to rub our noses in it !! (sour grapes ?... yep)
And  Prior ... Not a keepers bootlace ! Being a keeper I will always go hard at them. Hey even Haddin.. He's been average. improved these last couple of tests.
I still see teams take on guys who can bat better than they can keep'

Congrats guys. Your boys played better when it counted and that's what great teams do. Our batsmen choked. I don't see a 'team' You guys have it at this period in time. Make the most of it. It won't last.

On to the next... There might be a few a few changes in our line-up. I think a couple of the bowlers are carrying injuries. Harris was brilliant but had no support at the other end.

The one test I thought we'd win the weather got us. Can't see us doing any better. Moral is shot.
Hi Al have you just come out of mourning ROTFLMAO 

satrat

Back to top Go down

Post by sanshoe on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:54 pm

ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO
sanshoe
Extreme contributor
Extreme contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sanshoe on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:55 pm

Al!! we just played Crap.
sanshoe
Extreme contributor
Extreme contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alby on Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:25 am

Good one Dave !!!

Can't Argue Andrew.
Probably changes need to be made, but you can't have players constantly nervous about their positions. i've been in that scenario. Only local cricket but it's the same. It doesn't work.
Hope they can get it right when we play back here in Aus.
Alby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum