site domain name

View previous topic View next topic Go down

site domain name

Post by Admin on Sun May 05, 2013 10:53 pm

Hi Smile
Just an update.
I had thought of deliberately letting this expire.
Then renew with correct spelling.
However due to illness have been a little negligent.
For now the default url should work.
Though you may have to clear your browser 1st.
I have enabled the no ads for members.
This sponsored by a fellow member. clap

With regards to the domain name we will have to wait for the process to reset.
When this happens I will check what options are available.
If "friendsofudvdr.com" is there.
Then maybe stick with that.

If when the time comes, you want to have a say on an alternative.
Let me know.

Sorry I didn't advise you all earlier on the events.

_________________
"We'll be friends until we are old & senile.
Then, we'll be New friends. "KT
@ UDVDR
avatar
Admin
Senile!!! (+ other things I forget)

Posts : 120
Join date : 2012-04-22

http://www.friendsofudvdr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: site domain name

Post by sanshoe on Tue May 07, 2013 11:39 am

Hope your feeling better Martin.
avatar
sanshoe
Extreme contributor
Extreme contributor

Posts : 899
Join date : 2012-04-22
Age : 69
Location : Right here..Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: site domain name

Post by satrat on Tue May 07, 2013 9:50 pm

Cheers Martin hope your feeling better

_________________
East Riding of Yorkshire
avatar
satrat
Senior member
Senior member

Posts : 751
Join date : 2012-04-22
Age : 70
Location : Beverley East Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Re: site domain name

Post by zebadee on Wed May 08, 2013 3:40 am

Hi Smile
Feeling better thanks.
Good news.....
Site URL already a done deal.
www.friendsofudvdr.com
Along with no advertising for members.
For another year.
The treasury is now empty. ROTFLMAO
avatar
zebadee
Senior member
Senior member

Posts : 799
Join date : 2012-04-22
Age : 65

http://www.friendsofudvdr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: site domain name

Post by lario48 on Sun May 12, 2013 9:17 am

zebadee_19 wrote:Hi Smile
Feeling better thanks.
Good news.....
Site URL already a done deal.
www.friendsofudvdr.com
Along with no advertising for members.
For another year.
The treasury is now empty.

Glad you're feeling better Zeb. Now, if one wishes to make a contribution via PayPal, how does one accomplish this. Very Happy
avatar
lario48
Extreme contributor
Extreme contributor

Posts : 564
Join date : 2012-04-22
Age : 69
Location : San Lorenzo, California

Back to top Go down

Re: site domain name

Post by zebadee on Sun May 12, 2013 9:31 am

lario48 wrote:
zebadee_19 wrote:Hi Smile
Feeling better thanks.
Good news.....
Site URL already a done deal.
www.friendsofudvdr.com
Along with no advertising for members.
For another year.
The treasury is now empty.

Glad you're feeling better Zeb. Now, if one wishes to make a contribution via PayPal, how does one accomplish this. Very Happy

Hi Smile
Click on donations in the footer links.


Takes you here.


Select currency.


Select preset amount>


Enter your own amount.


Shows up here: (Founder only).




WILL POST PROOF OF DONATIONS RECEIVED.








Last edited by zebadee_19 on Sun May 12, 2013 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
zebadee
Senior member
Senior member

Posts : 799
Join date : 2012-04-22
Age : 65

http://www.friendsofudvdr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: site domain name

Post by lario48 on Sun May 12, 2013 9:40 am

zebadee_19 wrote:
lario48 wrote:
zebadee_19 wrote:Hi Smile
Feeling better thanks.
Good news.....
Site URL already a done deal.
www.friendsofudvdr.com
Along with no advertising for members.
For another year.
The treasury is now empty.

Glad you're feeling better Zeb. Now, if one wishes to make a contribution via PayPal, how does one accomplish this. Very Happy

Hi Smile
Click on donations in the footer links.





Yeah, I got as far as PayPal, however, I'm used to clicking on "pay with PayPal" and it automatically takes me to PayPal with the info filled in and I just have to select what way I want it paid. The way this is set up you have to "send money", so I need to know where to send it. I have an idea, however.... Rolling Eyes

Never mind, it tells you right in the "information" statement.
avatar
lario48
Extreme contributor
Extreme contributor

Posts : 564
Join date : 2012-04-22
Age : 69
Location : San Lorenzo, California

Back to top Go down

Re: site domain name

Post by lario48 on Sun May 12, 2013 9:54 am

Well, I still don't know how to send the money. It asks for email or mobile phone. Question

Everything's fine, until you get to PayPal. Rolling Eyes
avatar
lario48
Extreme contributor
Extreme contributor

Posts : 564
Join date : 2012-04-22
Age : 69
Location : San Lorenzo, California

Back to top Go down

Re: site domain name

Post by zebadee on Sun May 12, 2013 10:02 am

lario48 wrote:Well, I still don't know how to send the money. It asks for email or mobile phone. Question

Everything's fine, until you get to PayPal. Rolling Eyes

Hi Smile
When I did/do it.
When I get to this page. Just go to current paypal account.


avatar
zebadee
Senior member
Senior member

Posts : 799
Join date : 2012-04-22
Age : 65

http://www.friendsofudvdr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: site domain name

Post by lario48 on Sun May 12, 2013 10:05 am

That's the problem, I never was taken to that page. Rolling Eyes
avatar
lario48
Extreme contributor
Extreme contributor

Posts : 564
Join date : 2012-04-22
Age : 69
Location : San Lorenzo, California

Back to top Go down

Re: site domain name

Post by Admin on Sun May 12, 2013 10:10 am

lario48 wrote:That's the problem, I never was taken to that page. Rolling Eyes

Hi Smile
Weird.
I have tried as both Admin & zebadee_19.
They each worked identically.

Check your PM's.
Info there might help.

_________________
"We'll be friends until we are old & senile.
Then, we'll be New friends. "KT
@ UDVDR
avatar
Admin
Senile!!! (+ other things I forget)

Posts : 120
Join date : 2012-04-22

http://www.friendsofudvdr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: site domain name

Post by lario48 on Sun May 12, 2013 10:43 am

Hey Zeb,

SUCCESS!! It was a Firefox thang. Rolling Eyes Used Chrome instead. Very Happy

Thanks.
avatar
lario48
Extreme contributor
Extreme contributor

Posts : 564
Join date : 2012-04-22
Age : 69
Location : San Lorenzo, California

Back to top Go down

Re: site domain name

Post by Admin on Sun May 12, 2013 11:21 am

lario48 wrote:Hey Zeb,

SUCCESS!! It was a Firefox thang. Rolling Eyes Used Chrome instead. Very Happy

Thanks.

Hi Smile
So I see. Wink
gent
Many thanks.
Proof of donation received sent via PM's.
beer Martin

_________________
"We'll be friends until we are old & senile.
Then, we'll be New friends. "KT
@ UDVDR
avatar
Admin
Senile!!! (+ other things I forget)

Posts : 120
Join date : 2012-04-22

http://www.friendsofudvdr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: site domain name

Post by lario48 on Sun May 12, 2013 11:24 am

No problem, glad to help out. Wink
avatar
lario48
Extreme contributor
Extreme contributor

Posts : 564
Join date : 2012-04-22
Age : 69
Location : San Lorenzo, California

Back to top Go down

Re: site domain name

Post by sanshoe on Sun May 12, 2013 10:05 pm

No problem with IE..
avatar
sanshoe
Extreme contributor
Extreme contributor

Posts : 899
Join date : 2012-04-22
Age : 69
Location : Right here..Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: site domain name

Post by Admin on Sun May 12, 2013 10:19 pm

sanshoe wrote:No problem with IE..

Hi Smile
Apparently not. Wink
gent
Many thanks.
Proof of donation received sent via PM's.
beer Martin

_________________
"We'll be friends until we are old & senile.
Then, we'll be New friends. "KT
@ UDVDR
avatar
Admin
Senile!!! (+ other things I forget)

Posts : 120
Join date : 2012-04-22

http://www.friendsofudvdr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: site domain name

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum